Sunday, October 11, 2009

"Pet: You see, you have to understand inertia you noe ..."

the title has got something to do with something which happened when Esther stopped driving for awhile to let me drink water . . . and i think you should know what happened next
>.<
but anyways,

this was a while back when we were discussing what to wear for the pool party ...

Ch: I'm not gonna bring swimsuit. I'm gonna wear shorts AND pants.

8D

and this was before the party,
on the way to the gardens, in Esther's (squeaky-clean, newly-washed) car,

Esther: Oh nooo, it's rainninngggg . . . I just washed the car yesterdayyyy
Pet: Be thankful, atleast it's better than the birds.
Esther: Yeah, true . . . it's like they all went through diarrhoea or somethin!
(referring to birds' shit all over her car)

:P

and then, in Pet's house :D ...

Esther: You know, my Mum's been asking why am I always coming back home so late nowadays ... I told her it's cause we're studying ...
Pet: and talking . . .
Esther: Yea, it's like we're so close eventhough we've only known eachother for like, a year plus? Can you imagine if we had known eachother since we're little?
Ch: We'd be lesbians.

my friends : )
and that is why i love them.
like potato chips
and cheese
and jj's super sandwiches =9 nyumnyum

No comments:

Post a Comment