Saturday, October 10, 2009

An Original Composition

I hope it's not a crime,
To be like you to rhyme,
I don't mean to copy like a mime,
This is just part-time,
I promise to give you a dime,
But please, do not shower me with slime.


A flirt you can be,
But you haven't got your bee,
Maybe you can bring her to the sea,
Or take her on a shopping spree,
Then maybe she'd fall for thee,
But that is no guarantee.


In public don't you pee,
While laughing like a banshee,
Or adopt a pet flea,
Or give her smelly potpourri,
For you might make her flee,
And that, I guarantee.


In Cambridge you may be next year,
But have no fear,
With Skype, we will always be near,
We'll miss you, my dear,
We promise to not shed a tear,
If you'd buy us some beer.


It's funny how time flies,
Soon we'll have to say our goodbyes,
In the meantime, let's order some fries,
And together, for me, we will check out hot guys,
But to you I advise,
Don't ogle at girl's thighs.


This can go longer than the history of USA,
But I'm afraid I cannot stay,
So if I may,
Just let me say,
Please don't be gay,
And to you, a happy birthday!

-ch-
:D

Happy Birthday Sher, Have a great one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment