Tuesday, October 20, 2009

dedication to ch.

ch,
yeah I call her a bitch,
short and skinny looks like a snitch,

uh,
girl..,
why you wanna look so fly?
when your bras' so loose and they ain't got nothing to tie...

yeah.
we got the words rhyming in this silence,
i spit rhymes more than hitler does violence,

stop;
one blink of an eye,
and there you are flirting with another guy.....?

like whut?!
I'ma show you what a flirt is,
you ain't got the slightest clue how sher is,
I suggest you better pick up the haste,
because soon you'll be begging for my white paste..

Yup,
I know this,
Was joe your first true love's kiss?

Neither am I bothered,
because girl...you're a living man slaughter..yeap.

oh man,
reading this again makes me laugh,
for I feel some parts is a little too much,
lets tone this down a bit,
and say, I always liked your smile without the teeth.


Ouch,
Can't help it,
My hands flow and its hard to make it sit,
lets try this again ; tone this down a bit,
damn, I was gonna say I like your tits.


Okay, I'm switching the mode and tone,
Charmaine is a good girl who takes care of her home..
hmmm...
I wonder what you will be in the future,
a doctor? or a science and maths treasure-er, haha.
Nevertheless, I hope you'll always be my girl,
Bonnie and Clyde we can con the whole world.


Ah yes,
the most important fact sincerely from this bhullar,
is never ever ever...ever.. talk bad about archuleta.
She loves him.
and plans to make a keagen lee,
but to avoid skinny-ness again...i'll feed him with ghee.

Time out,
no offence from these offences,
can you take a joke offenceless?,
i'm sure you have your senses.

:) - thanks ch for your poem.


No comments:

Post a Comment