Tuesday, August 25, 2009









Yo Ch,


Surprise of seeing this blog, haha, I know u will too happy til wan cry already, but dont cry first okay,
at least read my post first...

Time : 2.43 am ( I mean when i wrote this post )
Condition: sleepy
Choices :
A) Post ch a birthday wish
B)Study Physics


herm, actually wan to choose B, but Ming forced me to choose A.



Of Course No La, definitely I choose A la..
Physics only ma, Charmaine birthday more important la ( actually I say the same thing to everyone)
( At least I jujur tell the truth right, :-D)

okay , first , Let me sing u a happy birthday Song ,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to Char Siew,

Happy birthday to you.


okay, now let me giv u a cake.



This cake is specially for Power Puff girl - Bubble .
Faster make a wish and blow the candle.



Next, I will give you the present





u can choose what u wan in it:
A) 4.0 in STPM
b) VI friends Forever ( Can x include Ming if you dont wan :D )
c) Joe

Only can choose 2 okey, dont greedy..haha..3? Nop..cannot all 3 want..
I know you will choose A and C . Fine then, this is your last celebration of birthday with VI friends. We will not going to do it anymore.


Time : 3.15am
Condition: Slept, Dreaming Ch crying when c this fried water dog blog..
^_^


Again ~
Char Siew! Happy 19th birthday.Dont ever try 2 forget abt Us okay

No comments:

Post a Comment