Monday, August 24, 2009

Charmaine = Sugar, Spice and Everything Nice....

Happy 19th Birthday. Time fly so fast. We have knew each other for more then 1 year d. Although it is only 1 year, but the friendship tat we have is like we are friend for year. At least it is for me. I can nvr forget the day when you actually came forward to me and told me bout the name tag. You were so ‘si man’ and look at yourself now….lolz you know the answer….hahaha. Well, although you are not so ‘si man’ but I would like you to keep it tat way cause your attitude jus cheers me up...

Sorry for conning you and also trouble you. Dun blame the others, it was purely sher’s and my idea to actually surprise you and we are the masterminds in this operation….XD. Hope you enjoy the surprise that we had for you.

Also, I would like to tell you….DON’T CURANG!!!
I was browsing through some pictures to put in here and I actually found quite a few photos of you curang…..hahaha jus joking.

Anyways, tats all for now, enjoy your birthday and again, HAPPY 19th BIRTHDAY!!!!


Frens Forever And Ever!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment