Friday, January 22, 2010

Wai got prase here one. four wat?

harro.
im chinese ah. i is from the prase ah china you noe. you noe the prase ah. veli pig wan lo. got the pig pig wall of china ah. veli rong summo.


maraysia is a veli hot a.
i kenot ander the stand wai here veli hot. eveliday i sweat a lot ah. like moo moo liddat. until my ke-lothes wet aledi lor.


they say ah. maraysia lulian veli nice. but i see so smelly. beh tahan. like chau tau foo.

my flen tell me o, got this prase call gay-ell. wai liddat wan ah. got gay man there ah. i veli seked two go there. later they one two lape me o.

i fry come here. i sit on prane veli rong oni rich here.

i manyzer. you noe? manyzer. you noe, the market cell cell bai bai.

nest tym i going bee dielector. my tauge say i wait i ken speak yu kay. i veli gud aledi ma like plofesional like tat. don noe wai my tauge say wait. he veli situpid.

i one go chee cheong kai. i don noe where are it. i ask peeple peeple gif me chee cheong fun. i say i no one chee cheong fun. i one chee cheong kai. nobodee ander the stand me.

i veli no hepi. i veli angli.

and ten o, i veli hungli la.

i seemell veli naize food. i go there see. i no manie kenot bai.
i walk i bang mai fa kin ni. i say roud roud "wai so dim? hu yu hai ding?"

no bo dee answer me.

nau i type here hope yu all ken help me.

i nid go bak china. china niu year kaming ah. dong dong dong chiang yu noe? choy san yeh yu noe?

i nid go bak so i ken git sum manie ah. the red corrour pepper a. ang pow. i one two git mani mani and pig pig one so i no nid two wok aledi lor.

purrease ah. help me.

bai bai.

gong xi fa cai.
ang pow na lai.

1 comment: