Tuesday, January 19, 2010

HELLOS

What should I blog about? At this moment, Chee Yuen is going through some old VI Magazine.

2001 he just said.

Oh wait. this is Chee Yuen's profile. why am I referring to Chee Yuen as the 3rd person? Hmm. Must be psychotic.

Chee Yuen can play the guitar. YAY.

Chee Yuen is lazy.

Chee Yuen dont want to call the tuition centre

and no, I am not obsessed about him no matter what he says.

He just called me crazy.

I don't want to friend him anymore :(

He just called me stupid too.

I double don't want to friend him :(

In Malaysia, its ladybird. NOT LADYBUG.

Chee Yuen doesn't believe me. He wants to check with Mr. Dicky.

Ooh, a new friend. He's spending some time with Mr. Dicky. Hmm. He's neglecting me :(

Lousy fella. How can he choose Mr. Dicky over me! LIKE HELLO ITS ME YO.

Chee Yuen said I'm short. Just because he's slightly taller than me. but nothing a pair of high heels cant correct HAHA.

He just said IELTS is different from MUET.

Spelling is already different Mr. Smarty Pants here say.

"Pants on the ground, pants on the ground, Looking like a fool with the pants on the ground"

That song is a hit.

OKAY. SEE YOU LOSERS.

TRY GUESSING WHO AM "I" HAHAHAHAHA. BYE.

1 comment:

  1. CHEEYUEN I ALWAYS KNEW YOU HAVE SPLIT PERSONALITY . . . SEE I WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG!

    HAHA, KIDDIN

    INI MESTI THE WORK OF CHEEYUEN'S GAY PARTNER

    ReplyDelete