Thursday, February 25, 2010

The Unfit Puzzle Piece

Hey there! My lovely f.r.i.e.n.d.s or should i say f.a.m.i.l.y?
This is a little late thank you note for all the wonderful things all of you did for my 20th birthday. I know you guys went through a lot of trouble making the birthday celebration special for me. On the day itself, I was speechless, I was really lost for words but now I can finally talk, I found the words..yay!

I have always felt like the unfit puzzle piece, you know the one which you try really hard to make it fit in your puzzle, you might even try to smack on it (I know I did when I was younger) or yank it really really hard. The puzzle piece seem to have the same colour as the puzzle it was trying to fit in. But, it just wouldn't fit..puzzling. It felt lost and unwanted. Yes, I have always felt that way even when I am around my family. But, after meeting you, one by one, the feeling changed. I know I finally fit in a puzzle now. I no longer feel like the unfit puzzle piece, not anymore, at least I don't feel like that when I am with you people. Not only the puzzle piece fits, but it is complete and portrays a beautiful picture. The puzzle piece finally found the right puzzle, and it found the puzzle in a very unexpected place but it knew it was home, where it truly belong.

I will try to write more soon. Love all of ya XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment